Name 10 things "special" on this Slant Six engine block:
Block Quiz Answers: (use the Back & Forward button to toggle
to each screen)
- I cheated, you could not see that the pistons stick out of the
- Specially machined "D-cup" dished pistons for quench
- Thick rib RGFC block with thick lifter galley edge.
- Extra drivers side ribs (see the top of the rear
- Rear oil galley boss is drilled & tapped.
- A second oil galley access hole as been added. (near pump
- Extra lifter galley oil return holes added & tapped
- Lifter galley oil return hole "stand-offs" added.
- Top deck casting vent holes tapped & plugged. (front one
- Block to head (rocker shaft oil passage) hole enlarged.