Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:01 am 
TBI Slant 6

Car Model: 1968 Barracuda - Fastback
With so much collective-intelligence on this forum - is there any chance of writing a book or at the very least, updating the Slant-6 Racing Manual? Just my opinion, but I can't imagine I'm the only one thinking this.

An eBook would permit easy updating and would be a download only deliverable. Proceeds could do directly into management or updating the current forum.

Identifying best practices and quality parts on the forum are possible, but with thousands of posts in this tenured forum; requires a lot of effort. Channeling this intelligence in narrative form (eBook or whitepaper) would make recalling of this easy and more useful. The advantage of an eBook format over print is in its ability to be quickly updated as well as low-cost. Sales of this could go directly into the maintenance of the blog or in updating its platform.

A poll from the Board would validate the demand.
-Chris

P.S. I'll gladly offer my companies services in outlining, grammatical copywriting, draft editing, and marketing.