Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 pm 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model: 1978 Dodge d100 custom
Hi I'm JJ I'm a young Mopar enthusiast that has experience building a turbo slant six and I know that there aren't kits made for them who would be interested in buying custom built turbo exhaust manifold when ordered ready to bolt on and run your turbo piping or interested in shorty or long tube turbo headers custom made and fabbed..... PM me or comment and how much would yawl pay for a 150-300 HP gain depending on how you've built the rest of the motor to durability for boost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:16 pm 
EFI Slant 6

Car Model:
I would require min SS for longevity. My guess anything less then $500 would be of low quality, and when approaching $1K, it would be a very small market. The quality of the design and fab skills would expect to be represented in the price, stating the obvious. If this is side hobby for fun, and expectations of a fair return, wish you the best. Best thing about young'ums, they don't listen to old farts. Best thing about old farts, they often have already learned their lessons. I hope you can make this happen, I am a candidate based on the above. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 pm 
TBI Slant 6

Car Model: Lancers
I may be interested also. SS is a must also. Open to cost, within reason, as long as I get want.