Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:36 am 
3 Deuce Weber

Car Model:
Most of the yards i've been to don't even have anything old enough to be slant powered but this past saturday I came across a yard that was very clean and organized with 5 or 6 slant 6 cars in it. Unfortunately all the V-8 powered a-bodies had the rears gutted, but i found a 7 1/4" posi rear...may just have the spiders welded, i don't know yet. But there are plenty of whole 1 bbl solid lifter slant sixes there, mostly out of valiants and other a-bodies. the yard is well organized and the cars are sitting up on homemade jackstands (2 rims welded together) so all the parts on the cars are accessible.

The name of the yard is "Albion U-Pull-It", it's in Albion, NJ(between sicklerville and berlin nj on Berlin-Crosskeys Rd. I think i have their phone number laying around somewhere too, but i can find it right now, if you want the number, simply respond to this post and let me know...i'll get it for you.

-Don

Post subject: u pull it
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:55 pm 
3 Deuce Weber

Car Model:
I was there a few weeks ago, and I agree it is a well organized place... I gotta see that 3 deuce setup. are you going to any shows soon?? did I ask you if you went to fuddruckers on fridays?

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:50 am 
3 Deuce Weber

Car Model:
i try to make it to Fudruckers on friday nights as often as possible. i don't take the duster though, it's not on the road right now....as far as my 3 duece weber set-up...it's non-existent right now...i still have to make the I.R. intake for it....grrrrrr.....then i have to get up roughly $1200 so I can buy 3 weber DCOE carbs...

i don't know if you've seen it, but i know a guy named Scott that goes up every friday night with his blue '68 hemi-powered gtx/roadrunner(not sure which one exactly). the car looks stock except for the cragar rims, but he's got the guts of that hemi all worked up(from 426ci to 476ci).

-Don