Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:19 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Car Model: 2018 Eichman Digger
4 door Valiant w/sub-frame connectors, F-body top leaf over an A-body main leaf, Firm Feel manual steering box. 8" Ford rear with 4.10 gears installed, 3.50's go with it. Detroit locker on 4.10's, Lock-Right on 3.50's. Driveline has Mopar front and Ford rear, so over the counter U-Joints. No conversions.
250 CI long-rod stroker BH. 198 rods, 4.475" Stroke. Toyota based 1.268" comp height. H827P50MM Federal Mogul Hypereutectic pistons. .045" Over for 3.445" Bore on metric rings. Forged weld up crank on standard bearings. Bushed small end rods for smaller pins. Turned down 300 Ford valves. Erson 280. Roller rockers. Drool tubes. Flowed ports and chambers. Block cut 0.125", and head cut 0.040" for 10.7:1, Deep, baffled Jeffery pan.
Jeep V8 guts with close ratio gears in a slant 904 case. Over-clutched. machined governor weight and spring/shim kit for auto shift. 1-2 5000 rpm 2-3 5000 rpm @ WOT. Based on Holley Strip Shift kit, Solid accumulator. Type-F build. 2500 stall, 2600 flash converter. Shifts quick. Not to be operated manually. Leave it in drive. Transmission drain plug.
Poly spool mounts by Johnny Spiva. Lokar Cable kickdown, Offy intake matched to the head. Dual Dutra Duals. Mini-starter. Fully heat wrapped custom mandrel y-pipe to 2-1/4" Single out with a fully welded Xlerator muffler and tailpipe turn-down at the bumper. o2 sensor in Y-pipe. Mechanical only Mallory Unilite, all in at stall and MSD Blaster 2 coil. 500 Carter, choke removed. Electric cooling fan, switch control. stock battery location, 3/8" Battery tie down with Steel upper strap.
Poly Fuel cell in the trunk on an aluminum trunk floor plate. Holley pump at rear, switch controlled. Fire-walled rear seat area and rear package shelf. Roll over check in Fuel Cell with through the floor vent. 3/8" Steel fuel line from tank to the fuel filter, with less than 8" of soft line after secondary fuel regulator. Secondary fuel regulator mounted on passenger fender. Cheap off-road bucket seats. The stock rear seat is around here someplace. Shoulder seat belts out of a much later car. Front manual disk brakes which weigh a tad more, but stop extremely well with great bias to the car. F-Body wheels for 205/14 tires. Rubber is good. Beauty rings. Long studs for front runners. Street tires mounted on Car. Comes with both Drag slicks and front runners on alloy wheels.
Column mounted Tach. o2, manifold vacuum and water temp on Aftermarket gauge cluster center mounted under the dash..
Best 14.67, planets aligned, angry bees singing hymns to the track. Runs 15's most of the time with my fat carcass on board, average day. With the 4.10's, it rolls through around 94 mph. Car is ~3080#, full fuel with me in it. There's room for more weight reduction, like a lighter driver. Still has full glass and doors are intact with door bars. No interior to speak of. Speedometer Cable, heater, radio, glove-box door delete (Just not there.) Custom, o'ring'd aluminum plug for the missing speedo cable at the transmission. Places to mount such stuff remain if your so inclined. The Speedo is still in the dash, but is just there to fill the hole and hold some wires and lights. It needs rebuilt anyway. Comes with driver's side wiper. Probably shot. The windshield has no cracks, but is pitted and scratched.
Drive-line loop. Fiberglass hood, fiberglass front bumper with "simulated" 5mph shock mounts I built that weigh virtually nothing. I have Fiberglass front fenders that can come with, and an OEM steel Valiant/Duster hood. I put the rear OEM bumper back on to keep the car from spinning off the line, I no longer have the glass rear bumper. Has lights, has turn signals. Clear Title. It comes with plenty of Ferrous Oxide inside and out. Not a looker. Probably considered to be in great shape on the East Coast though.
Credits: SSRN National championship, two Woodburn Track Championships, two Woodburn Wally's. Lot's of finals, lots of firsts. Consistent, and has further potential. This has block fill, so you aren't going to drive it home. Only the head and top of the block flow coolant. It's not going to motor down the highway. This was not built to be a street car. Using it as such would be an exceptionally bad idea, especially with fiberglass front bumper. Red-line is 5k-ish.

It runs on pump premium.

You can reply here, or PM me.

$6k.

CJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:05 pm 
SL6 Racer

Car Model:
" I " think you should race this car next year.

Put some 50 weight oil in it

Woodburn misses you !!

and Doug and Dave and Mike oh yes.......and Richard too......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:13 am 
Supercharged

Car Model:
Very well planned out build and reputable car.

If I were just getting into racing I would consider it.

Good Luck with the sale Ceej!