Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm 
Supercharged

Car Model: Fiat 500e
stephaniebrite77 wrote:
:ahem: anyone wanna guess who's Volare that would be? :D
I'm glad you made it here!!

So now we know which car you decided to keep. Give Audrey a pat for me. My 6 year old son and I are going to go do a little work to the '72 Dart now.

Post subject: Re: Hai!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:18 pm 
Board Sponsor

Car Model: 1984 D100 Shorty Custom
unknownsignal wrote:
Hello, new /6 owner here just got a 1977 Plymouth Volare from my neighbor and fellow poster who is here in the forum somewhere. Glad to have this site, nice way to explore and become familiar. THANKS!!

Yup... glad to have yet another SL6.org patron, and another SL6 driver in the apartment complex! Steph and I have provided 3 more people with the glory of owning a SL6 now!

~THOR~

Part of Tyrde-Browne Racing

Post subject: New man on the block.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:12 am 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model:
The name is Dr. Fishstein I hail from Kentucky and want to build a slant 6. So I thought I would come to the place where slant 6 is king, so I hope to glean a small amount of knowledge from this vast well of Slant 6. org.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am 
Board Sponsor & Moderator

Car Model:
Good to have you aboard, Doctor. You are pretty close to a lot of Slant 6 racers and races. Hope we can meet you in person at one of those. Clay City, KY is in mid Oct. (18th?) and Bristol, TN is Sept. 5-6, and coming soon is Knoxville, TN on June 5-6.

All the best,

Lou Madsen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 am 
Board Sponsor & SL6 Racer

Car Model:
Doctor which end of Kty are you in. Ill be in Marion all weekend. Close to Paducah.
Frank

178" FED
82 D150
All Slant powered

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 am 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model:
I am in Louisville......I have a more door 64 valiant 170 with the push button, and I have a 170 out of another 64 valiant. The 170 I have in the garage I would like to build for a fiber glass car....I also have a 64 Valiant factory V-8 car...now with a 318 and OD manual trans...

Post subject: Hello From South Florida
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm 
4 BBL ''Hyper-Pak''

Car Model:
just found this site surfing around looking for info on my 1987 Dodge B150 van slant/6 225 , i had this van when i worked for the phone company was lucky enough to buy it when it went to auction , drove it and did contract work out of it for a few years then just used it and started it up once in awhile ~~~let it sit for a couple of years and dont have the heart to let it go , body is in great shape motor is tired so i am either going to rebuild it or get a crate motor and go from there , we will see this weekend when i drain all fluids ( put new fluids in lol ) new battery some new gas pump up the tires and see what happeneds ~~i have always been a mopar fan and do love the slant six , wish me luck i will keep you posted and take some picts ~~ this is a great site and look forward to hanging with you all ~~Thank's :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 pm 
Turbo EFI

Car Model: 64 Valiant
Real cool site. Im new here, but not to inlines. I have been involved with several high level NHRA Comp Eliminator 6 cylinder racers and engine builders since 1984, mostly of other "brands" unfortunately. But I see a lot of crossover technology being able to be applied at many levels for the performance enthusiasts of all brands. I really get a lot of satisfaction from being able to help others take their projects to a higher level, that they might not have been able to do otherwise. Hope to become a helpful contributor and member here. Thanks....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:48 pm 
Board Sponsor & Moderator

Car Model:
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy the folks and the tech here.

Lou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 am 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model:
just got it in jan 2010, can't wait to start driving her in the summer, it needs a little body work paint, and i want to convert to the 225 (hyper pak) so if anyone can help me out shoot me some information i would gladly appreciate it thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 pm 
SL6 Racer & Moderator

Car Model:
Kevinmor24 wrote:
just got it in jan 2010, can't wait to start driving her in the summer, it needs a little body work paint, and i want to convert to the 225 (hyper pak) so if anyone can help me out shoot me some information i would gladly appreciate it thanks everyone!

Welcome to the site. Best to post your particular questions, in the appropriate forum.
You are from my old stomping grounds. I lived in Hopatcong, before moving to Florida. Island Dragway was my home track. Raced there for about 20 years.

64 Valiant Signet
64 Valiant 4dr 170

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model:
hello, i am new to all of this forum talk so i will try to keep this short. i have a dodge A100 8 door van with a lot of spare parts, 6 doors, 2 motors,& 4 buckets of spare parts. my plan is to rebuild one of the spare motors. i plan on putting a 2bbl intake, that i already have, & carb on it. i need to know what carb works best with a 225& 2bbl intake manifold set up. thanks for you time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 am 
1 BBL (New)

Car Model:
Hi I am newbie here.thanks all for welcoming me in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm 
EFI Slant 6

Car Model: 1975 Dodge D100
Hello, everybody. I'm a long time lurker, never posted. Spend most of my time here searching and reading the forums. This is an excellent resource that I have turned to for help on many occasions. My Slant6 experience is limited. I bought my Dodge a little over two years ago.
Thanks for having me, I'm glad to be here.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 pm 
4 BBL ''Hyper-Pak''

Car Model: 1966 DodgeDart
I am relatively new to this site also. But I have to agree that the info here is first rate and I have not seen as much input from any other groups. The Mopar Brotherhood here is the Greatest! I have learned more from scanning thru this site than I thought was possible.Thanks to each and everyone of the contributors and fellow Slant Sixers.