| Slant Six Forum https://slantsix.org/forum/ |
|
| Is this Shop Manual CD worth buying? (1966 dart convertible) https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41220 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 1966DartConvertible [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Is this Shop Manual CD worth buying? (1966 dart convertible) |
Hi there Im planning to restore my '66 dart 270 convertible and was wondering if this Shop Manual is the one you guys were talking about? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-19 ... 2382wt_939 Cheers Syed |
|
| Author: | wjajr [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That would be it. But, personally I prefer a paper copy, books are much more user friendly than that digital stuff. Garage conditions, dirty hands, and computers don’t make for good bedfellows. One can flip through a book much easer than flub-dubbing around with a search function to locate that one little bit of information. Additionally as one flips through a manuscript a lot of information can be gleaned while looking for that one item. Bill |
|
| Author: | lancer61 [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have to say that I also prefer paper manuals but I do keep a few on CD as it is nice to be able to print out a few pages and take them with you out in the garage and don't worry about messing them up. You can get a new Detroit Iron CD manual for around $25 (RockAuto), part number search "1966Dodge", these are scanned copies of an original Dodge work shop manual. |
|
| Author: | 69a100 [ Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Quote: I have to say that I also prefer paper manuals but I do keep a few on CD as it is nice to be able to print out a few pages and take them with you out in the garage and don't worry about messing them up.
That's what I'm talkin about!
|
|
| Author: | 1966DartConvertible [ Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Quote: I have to say that I also prefer paper manuals but I do keep a few on CD as it is nice to be able to print out a few pages and take them with you out in the garage and don't worry about messing them up.
You can get a new Detroit Iron CD manual for around $25 (RockAuto), part number search "1966Dodge", these are scanned copies of an original Dodge work shop manual. Just bought the shop manual CD of Ebay... should get it in about 2 weeks... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC-07:00 |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|