| Slant Six Forum https://slantsix.org/forum/ |
|
| Yeah I'm technologically challenged. Can't figure out how to post pictures. https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68761 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KCampbellVA [ Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Yeah I'm technologically challenged. Can't figure out how to post pictures. |
I am trying to post pictures of my slant six powered dragster I built. I give up. Tried a couple hosting sites and still can't figure it out. Can someone explain how to do this that a caveman can understand? Thanks in advance for the help. |
|
| Author: | ceej [ Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Yeah I'm technologically challenged. Can't figure out how to post pictures. |
Take a look at this thread. I'd help, but haven't done it in forever and don't want to steer you wrong! https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4434 CJ |
|
| Author: | Greg Ondayko [ Sun Sep 20, 2026 8:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Yeah I'm technologically challenged. Can't figure out how to post pictures. |
Mods: should this thread be moved to the "how to use this message board" q&a? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC-07:00 |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|