| Slant Six Forum https://slantsix.org/forum/ |
|
| Hi I'm new here soooooo https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68762 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mlh506657 [ Sat Sep 19, 2026 11:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hi I'm new here soooooo |
I'm new here on this form so if this isn't allowed if you would please just let me know anyways I am in dire need of a highly 1945 one barrel of course carburetor I have rebuilt the carburetor with the rebuild kit and kind of f***** it up so it's not usable anymore but I need help please |
|
| Author: | SlantSixDan [ Sun Sep 20, 2026 1:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi I'm new here soooooo |
Welcome here. Are you sure your 1985 takes a 1945 and not a 6145? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC-07:00 |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|