| Slant Six Forum https://slantsix.org/forum/ |
|
| Hi I'm new here soooooo https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68765 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mlh506657 [ Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Hi I'm new here soooooo |
I can't find the calculator, 1945 Holly for slant6 dodge d100 1985 anywhere |
|
| Author: | Rick Covalt [ Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi I'm new here soooooo |
What is this calculator for? |
|
| Author: | MadScientistMatt [ Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hi I'm new here soooooo |
He means the Lean Burn control unit. I've seen a lot of messages translated from French or other languages by a computer that can't speak car guy. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC-07:00 |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|