Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Mon Oct 28, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm 
Poser

Car Model:
No rosetta yall havin to eat couple of moon pies an a rc co-cola an ever ting be revealed! :D :D :D Sorry Ron could not help myself! My Mom's family is from TN and I have relatives from Huntsville. And yes the name Venable has made a name for itself in the south.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm 
Board Sponsor & Moderator

Car Model: 68 Valiant
Quote:
"Zilla? Can you translate, or do we need one of those Rosetta Stone CD's? :lol:

CJ
Might just be too much shine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm 
SSRN National Champion

Car Model:
That be cool, shoot i got a uncle that used to work up at that rocket place in Huntsville till he got his azz almost blowed up. He be bhind a desk now doint know what he dos but he makes good money, He throwes big bbqs and all the cold beverages yall could want and shoots them bad azz fireworks on the 4 of july. Hell i was raized up on moon pies and co colas. never liked them rc colas just them coke colas. We could be kin doint know. Thanks Possum :D

Fire All Yalls Guns At Once Explode Into Space

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:06 am 
EFI Slant 6

Car Model:
Hi Rob et al: We had one of our first 2009 killer bee meeting and will have some t-shirts available later on in the year. All Bronze level ($40.00 team donation) will not only give you a full year membership, but also 1 of only 60 total...yes only 60 total team t-shirts. Also, we will also include a commemerative DVD done very professionally by our team photographer, Gary. This is a "play by playl" DVD on the record breaking race at Redding from October, 2008. All 28 cars are featured and you can see all the races from start to finish. Gary really outdid himself on this DVD..Thanks, Gary We are working on getting our annual donation letters out in the mail next month and will be working hard on making 2009 even bigger and better. After we give all a chance for membership, I will see if we have any t-shirts avialable and can work out a price for you.
Possum: For a small donation, I can have Glen autograph your shirt for you. It has a picuture of him on the front hold the National points trophy..
For the past two years, it has been here in warm California and seems to like its new surroundings. Lets make 2009 bigger and better on both sides of the Mississippip...Does it still run East and West or is it North and South...I wasn't that good in skool...take care and again thanks for all your support ...back to the warm hive...Wayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 pm 
SL6 Racer & Moderator

Car Model: More cars than sense...
Definitely put me on the list for a T-shirt and DVD (Especially the DVD :D )

I’m Mater
The Kentucky Poser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 am 
EFI Slant 6

Car Model:
Hi Rob and all slant6ers. Chuck has now linked our Killer Bee website to the forum. Just go to the "home" page and click on "links" and you can send emails to headquarters via message board. Please let PJ know your address , ect and she can get you information about DVD /shirts, ect. We are hoping that many of those on the forum will sign in and if others have a interest in making donations or getting T-shirts/ DVD's please let PJ know and we can get information out to all...We are adding several new races this year and have been invited to be at the Mopar annual race at Sacramento and also for the three day Mopar meet at Infinion raceway (Sear Point in the Napa Valley). Hope several of those "bench racers" will now have no excuses as these are located right in their backyards.." Watch both websites for updates ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 am 
EFI Slant 6

Car Model:
Sacramento and Infineon in 2009? Chalk up 2 wins for David's63Dart.