Slant *        6        Forum
Home Home Home
The Place to Go for Slant Six Info!
Click here to help support the Slant Six Forum!
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:52 pm

All times are UTC-07:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: history of my car
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:47 pm 
Offline
EFI Slant 6

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:36 pm
Posts: 394
Car Model:
I live in Australia and I imported a classic car from the USA about 20 years ago.

I would like to know the location details of the car prior to the details shown on the Arizona Certificate of Title (if any).

Are you able to help/advise on how I can get location history on my car prior to ownership as shown on the Arizona Certificate of Title?

I think I have attached the Title & the original & resto pics of the car.

Thanks.

How do I attach files - they are bigger than 256kb


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC-07:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited