| Slant Six Forum https://slantsix.org/forum/ |
|
| history of my car https://slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68774 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | crickhollow [ Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | history of my car |
I live in Australia and I imported a classic car from the USA about 20 years ago. I would like to know the location details of the car prior to the details shown on the Arizona Certificate of Title (if any). Are you able to help/advise on how I can get location history on my car prior to ownership as shown on the Arizona Certificate of Title? I think I have attached the Title & the original & resto pics of the car. Thanks. How do I attach files - they are bigger than 256kb |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC-07:00 |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|